GO San Francisco Card Packages. There are a number of choices in San Francisco city passes. In other articles we talk about the two standard cards – San Francisco CityPASS and the GO Card San Francisco – as well as the build-your-own GO San Francisco SELECT.***z-below-paragraph-1.shtml*** ***z-go-sf-package-fl-300x250.shtml***
But the folks at GO offer up another choice. An easy-to choose city pass that combines attractions into four different packages, so you can choose what you want to do.
The GO San Francisco Card SELECT pre-built packages are available in four different themes to suit most travelers' interests. If you're into museums, no problem. If you're more of an oceans gal, they've got you covered. If you're traveling with your kids, there's a fun pass just for you:
• San Francisco Summer Family FunPass
• Fisherman's Wharf Explorer Pass
• Yerba Buena Arts & Culture Pass
• Land and Sea Adventure Package
All the package passes are good for sixty days after the first use, so there's no rush!
Read more about the GO San Francisco Card Packages below, or check out our guides to the other San Francisco City Passes.***z-ql-table-sf-city-passes.shtml***
As the name tells you, this package concentrates on family fun, and includes four fabulous family attractions that you simply won't want to miss —
1. Aquarium of the Bay
2. The Exploratorium
3. The California Academy of Sciences
4. Insiders Tour of AT&T Park, home of San Francisco Giants baseball
This pass package gets you into all the excitement at Fisherman's Wharf, one of the most fun tourist attractions in all of San Francisco, and includes a great Alcatraz boat cruise.
1. Escape from the Rock, the boat cruise that circles around the infamous prison in San Francisco Bay
2. Aquarium of the Bay
3. The Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf
4. Skyview Tour. This is probably the best way to see San Francscio — from an open-topped, double-decker bus. And, believe us, you'll see all the sights!
This package concentrates on the cultural and artistic side of downtown San Francisco.
1. SF-MOMA, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
2. YBCA, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, contemporary works of art in a vibrant new facility
3. Contemporary Jewish Museum
Adventures on sea and shore! A blast for everyone, of all ages.
1. Rocket Boat. An exciting boat adventure around the Bay Bridge, AT&T Park, Treasure Island, Alcatraz and other landmarks at speeds of up to 50 mph!
2. The California Academy of Sciences
3. S.S. Jeremiah O'Brien. Visit a genuine national treasure — the battleship that made many WWII voyages, including D-Day